The MTT Basic course provides the most adequate logical processes to correctly face a poker tournament. From basic mathematical tools such as the calculation of Pot Odds to the concepts of Equity and EV. Moving on to the management of the Preflop phase (ranges of openraise and flat / 3 bet), divided by stacks and positions, up to a focus on the most common post flop situations and on the basic ICM dynamics.
For the MTT course we have the pleasure of having the collaboration of two of the strongest Italian professional poker players: Stefano Terziani and Enrico Camosci. By studying this course you will acquire the fundamental principles to activate a series of thinking processes that will make your plays profitable in the long run.
Enrico Camosci has decided to develop the Basic course to help even the less experienced to understand the fundamental dynamics of the game. But he will do even more, he has decided to donate all his profits from the course to the “Associazione Italiana di Ricerca contro il Cancro”. A top player even away from the green table.
1. THE CARDS COMBINATIONS
3. EQUITY AND FOLD EQUITY
5. EXPECTED VALUE
6. MINIMUM DEFENSE FREQUENCY
7. INTRODUCTION TO THE PREFLOP
8. RAISE FIRST IN RANGES BASED ON POSITION
9. BUILDING A FLATCALL/3BET STRATEGY AFTER AN OPENRAISE
10. BIG BLIND DEFENSE
11. PREFLOP STRATEGY AND RANGES WITH DEEPNESS BETWEEN 1-15BB
12. PREFLOP STRATEGY AND RANGES WITH DEEPNESS BETWEEN 15-25BB
13. PREFLOP STRATEGY AND RANGES WITH DEEPNESS BETWEEN 25-35BB
14. PREFLOP STRATEGY AND RANGES WITH MORE THAN 35 BB
15. ANALYSIS ON THE RANGES INVOLVED ON THE FLOP
17. CONTINUATION BET
18. INTRODUCTION TO THE TURN
19. INTRODUCTION TO THE RIVER
20. THE TOURNAMENT STAGES
21. INDEPENDENT CHIP MODEL
We remind you that the only email to get in touch with our MTT coach is:
Click below to buy the MTT Basic course for 399€